Zoë Camper LLC registered office address in the USA is: 2050 West Warm Springs Road, Unit 3321, Henderson, Nevada, 89014. Number NV20212062286.
The Terms and Conditions outlined below apply to purchases made from our website: www.ZoeCamper.com.
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is given when you make a purchase from Zoë Camper LLC. It is important to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before buying goods from our website.
Zoë Camper LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such change will be effective once published on the website and consequently will apply to all new orders.
ZOE CAMPER LLC INFORMATION
Shopping online is a different experience to being in a real shop.
Be aware that:
- the colours shown on our website will vary depending on a range of factors including your computer screen and display settings. Please use the Red Green Blue (RGB) colour listings on each coloured garment description, on the website to determine the actual colour. Colour-pickers are easy to locate online, please input the colour RGB numbers to see if you like the specific colour.
- sizes and measurements are approximate only.
- all goods have to be made, and are made by hand.
- delivery timings are estimates only.
- goods and promotions which are offered on our website may not always be available.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your login, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
We take you through from order to delivery, it is simple, but we are not going to tell you it is quick. It can take up to six weeks to get your garment made and delivered, it is slow fashion, made-to-order and made just for you.
Step One - Make your selection from the shop, and place your order. You can also call us on +1 (702) 690 6872 (11am – 3pm PST USA) to place an order.
Step Two - We will look after you throughout the process, keeping you informed and involved, well, as much as you want to be involved. Your garment is built to last, and we want to make the process memorable.
Step Three - We order just enough fabric and haberdashery to make your garment, we will send you extra fabric, buttons, etc. for future repairs.
Step Four - Your garment is constructed and goes through quality control. You will be informed at critical stages, and we will let you know when it is ready to ship.
Last Step - We ship your wonderful garment to you, your ownership, and love starts right there!
Placing an order on Zoë Camper LLC
- Once you have chosen your item, add it to your shopping basket or call us on +1 (702) 690 6872 (11am – 3pm PST USA).
- Enter your login and account details. Include your address and choose your payment method then finally confirm your order. You must register to make a purchase.
- You have 24 hours from the time you place your order to cancel or change your order (see Cancelling an order).
- Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the address you provided. This will contain your order number, and details of your purchase(s). Please be aware that this email is only an acknowledgement that your order has been received, it is not an acceptance by us of any offers to purchase goods.
- We will contact you to confirm your order. Once your order has been confirmed, or within 24 hours of you placing your order, your order will be considered confirmed.
- We will keep you informed throughout the process. This process can take up to SIX weeks, but we will endeavor to get you your items more quickly.
- An order payment will be taken as soon as we have all of the materials needed to fulfil your order.
- We will send you an order dispatch email as soon as your items have been sent to you, this is your notification that your item(s) have been sent. You may receive multiple order numbers if your order has been split to enable us to deliver it more quickly.
Zoë Camper LLC ships to the Contiguous USA, United Kingdom, Jersey (UK), Europe (Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia), Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea Republic (South), Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and The United Arab Emirates.
Import duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer should goods be ordered from our website for delivery outside the USA. These costs cannot be predicted and are outside our control.
Regrettably, we do not currently offer an express delivery option on international deliveries.
It is really important to ensure you have given us the correct billing address. If it is incorrect, we may not be able to process your order and you may incur additional costs to your credit/debit card.
- Your order is made on-demand specifically for you, and cannot be returned.
- We confirm your order with you before we start making your garment(s). There is a 24-hour period when you can change the options for the garment(s) you ordered. After 24 hours your order is confirmed, and cannot be changed, or cancelled.
- Your order can only be returned if it is substantially different to the item(s) you ordered.
- All items are handmade, and will have elements that make them unique; these are features not defects.
We are not responsible under these Terms and Conditions for any acts or events outside our reasonable control (force majeure), that adversely affect your purchase, including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
Our Terms and Conditions outline the entire agreement between Zoë Camper LLC and our customers regarding the sale, purchase and use of goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding that may have previously been in place. No variation to these terms are binding unless agreed by us in writing.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by USA Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of USA courts for the determination of disputes.
Disclaimer and Notices
Using our website, www.ZoeCamper.com, will be governed by the notices and disclaimers we’ve outlined below.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and useful. However, we cannot ultimately guarantee the accuracy of all information nor be held liable for any decisions/actions you take based on the information provided, except where further agreement has been made, in writing by Zoë Camper LLC to you.
While we work hard to keep the website online and functioning, we cannot guarantee the availability nor accessibility of our website service at all times and except where outlined in these notices and disclaimers we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Any link used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any direct relationship with the linked website or resource. We are not responsible for the content of any websites where a link to www.ZoeCamper.com exists, nor for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these website links and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense or costs incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access our website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Nothing within these conditions operates as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Your statutory rights as a consumer are unaffected.
All Intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of our website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non-commercial use.
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
Promotions and Offers
We don’t offer money-off or Buy One Get One Free type offers as we don’t have stock that needs to be sold off. We only make what is needed, so don’t wait for an offer as it is unlikely to come.