Your privacy is extremely important to us. Will not sell your data.
At Zoë Camper LLC we take your privacy very seriously, we are committed to protecting the privacy, and security of our customers. We fully respect the importance of data protection, and security on the Internet.
This policy explains:
What information we collect when you use the ZoeCamper.com website (the “Site”), when you communicate with us, or when you visit one of our stores:
- how we use your information
- how long we keep your information, and how it is stored
- our approach to sensitive personal information
- what options you have, to control your information
- the rights you may have in relation to your personal information
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- create an account on our Site
- place an order through our Site
- fill in forms on our Site, for example to leave feedback, enter a competition, or respond to a survey
- subscribe to our mailing list
We also collect information automatically when you visit our Site:
- we use “cookies” to make it easier for you to use our Site. These cookies record data about the pages you browse, and the activities you undertook during your visit.
- we record information on the resources you access to visit our site (for example, URL addresses, traffic data etc.)
- we note information about the type of device you have used to visit our Site, your device settings, and the cause of any system errors.
We will collect personal information about you when you contact us by telephone, email, or via social media.
We will use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with an account
- to fulfil orders that you place
- to collect payment
- to protect and defend our legal rights and interests
- to administer and monitor our Site, including to ensure content is presented in an effective way
- and to improve our services
We share your information with our core service providers, and third-party platforms, as required by us to do business.
Your information may be processed, by a third party, to maintain the functionality of our website and database.
Mailing list subscribers may have their information shared with trusted non-core service providers, such as marketing.
No organisation we use to do business is permitted to use for information once you have unsubscribed.
We also use services offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other similar social media platforms to better tailor our marketing communications, and for targeted advertising.
You can request the deletion of your customer account at any point, we will delete all information relating to you personally, and any of our interactions that are linked directly to you.