You will receive an email saying your parcel has been dispatched. Domestic USA deliveries can be tracked using the tracking service at the USPS website. If you think your parcel is taking too long, please contact us. If you need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch; we will do our utmost to help you.
- Covid-19 - Zoe Camper LLC is currently operating as normal; we are doing all we can to ensure parcels are delivered within the usual time-periods, but are aware some international delivery times may be delayed due to local government restrictions.
- Within the USA - We use USPS and parcels are tracked. Standard domestic delivery services are available to our customers and can be selected at checkout.
- International Delivery - All parcels are shipped directly from our workshop; therefore, most international orders are liable for Custom Duty and Local Taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Orders with multiple items can sometimes be dispatched in separate parcels. You will only be charged one delivery fee; however, duties and taxes are charged upon delivery of each item.
- Failure to pay this additional duty or tax will result in your parcel being returned to us.
- Please speak to your local Customs Office if you have any queries regarding this.