Zoë Camper LLC is committed to promoting human rights across our business, and having a positive impact on our stakeholders, and those who work with us.
We are committed to respecting all human rights as outlined in the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact, and the Organization for Economic Co-operation, and Development Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, and other applicable OECD guidance. This commitment to respecting human rights includes freedom from modern slavery.
Our commitments include
- Prohibition on child labour
- Freedom from forced labour, including human-trafficking
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Fair wages and benefits
- The right to rest and leisure, and limitations of working hours
- Right to occupational health and safety, and access to clean water
- Right to non-discrimination
- Freedom from harassment
Additional protection for women's rights, including equal treatment and opportunity, and non-discrimination for pregnant women